To register for the 2022 conference on Advancing an Inclusive, Accessible and Sustainable Post-COVID-19 world” please visit https://bit.ly/3m2aQp9
Who Should Attend?
People with Disabilities
- Disability Advocates in Africa
- African NGOs working with people with disabilities
- Community Based Organizations (CBOs) working with people with disability
- International NGOs
- Country Directors and Managers
- Caregivers and Support Professionals
- Fellows and Alumni of US State Department programs on disability and inclusive disability employment.
- Early Childhood workers and caregivers
- Parents and Family members
- Criminal Justice Systems Personnel
- Behavior Support Specialists
The primary objectives of the 2022 AADISAO conference include:
- Creating a forum for professional dialogue, knowledge sharing and knowledge translation.
- Establishment of a Regional Disability Policy Action group
- Sharing new and improved research on disability issues in Africa.
- Build the capacity of disability advocates, supporters, family caregivers, and individuals working with people with disabilities on the continent of Africa.
- Providing a safe forum for the exchange of new ideas and information.
If you would like to sponsor the 2022 conference, please email email@example.com.